Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chinese Orchestra Concert

I woke up early in the morning and went to school around 8.
I guessed it was quite a long time i didnt come to school and watch them training.
Seriously, i wasnt satisfied with their attitude yet quality. I decided to talk to my new members.
Hahaha. Their response had made my day. Hahaha. Hopefully ,they can understand what did i teach them for the entire morning.
I wanna give you a chance but i never want you to be in deep water. Since you said you can handle it well, i will let you try it. Go ahead and never disappoint me. I know you can do it if you wanna achieve it!!
Hahaha. Tonight duty was really killing me!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw a lot of friends attended today's concert with their partner:))) When i saw this scenes, i was missing her, like soooooooooo much:)
Alright, what can i do is to wait for her:) YESSS!! AND
I have to sleeeep now:)
GOODNIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:))

No comments:

Post a Comment